UnboundB2B is looking for Team Lead for its Appointment Setting Operations with 4 – 5 years of relevant experience (on papers). As a Team Lead you will responsible for a team of up to 15 people and ensure timely delivery of projects / campaigns been assigned to you.
Roles and Responisbilities:
- Day to day Team Management including shrinkage and attrition.
- Coordination with inter-dept managers for projects / campaigns you own.
- Ensure timely delivery of campaigns with highest efficiency and quality.
- Improve team productivity by coaching, mentoring and training.
- Ability to effectively coach colleagues and communicate with senior management.
- Closely work with Unbound Sales Team.
- Experience of incentivizing and motivating a sales focused team.
- Meet monthly goals and KPIs for self and for team.
- Customer service experience and the ability to.
- Deal with difficult customers.
- Create, maintain and publish productivity and related reports.
- Manage and solve client queries.
Candidate should have:
- 4 to 5 years of experience as Team Lead (B2B lead gen industry only).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have excellent softskills.
- Well versed with MS office (MS Excel)
- Should be a team player
- Willing to work according to US Time Zone 6.30pm to 3.30am IST and also stretch as and when required
- Drive to excel and Onus towards tasks assigned
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.