Roles and Responisbilities:
- Facilitate execution of trigger-based nurturing programs through different marketing tools for all stages of the lead life cycle from inquiries and cold prospects to engagement, to closed opportunities and retention.
- In conjunction with the email marketing function, oversee associated integrations, manage the marketing database, acquire contacts, maintain contact data health and integrity, and nurture and deliver quality leads through best practice scoring and automation.
- Manage the email marketing strategy that includes planning, email content creation and templatization, audience segmentation, testing, deployment, delivery and reporting of metrics.
- Mastery in building process flows for marketing automation systems .
- Create and maintain dynamic lists, automated lead scoring and routing rules and filed mapping.
- Collaborate with an array of cross-functional team members: Marketing, Sales and IT to connect the dots between our marketing automation platform and application support.
- Design and develop Drip and Nurturing campaigns to enable accelerated sales cycle.
- Thinking creatively in designing and running automation workflows for subscription management keeping the global emailing laws in mind.
- Oversee data health and compliance with regional data privacy laws as well as manage data and automation practices to adhere to GDPR.
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Proven experience working on Email Marketing tools (ActiveCampaign, Sendgrid, Sendinblue, Benchmark, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Should have experience in any of the marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot etc.).
- 4+ years in B2B marketing, experience in the enterprise software market is ideal.
- Experience with customer relationship management platforms, Salesforce.com preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.