We are seeking a highly motivated SEO Intern to join our team. The SEO Intern will be responsible for supporting the SEO team in implementing and executing various SEO strategies to increase organic search traffic and improve search engine rankings. The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital marketing and possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
Roles and Responisbilities:
- Conduct keyword research to identify high-value target keywords and create keyword reports.
- Optimize website content and metadata to improve search engine rankings.
- Maintaining Website Traffic report.
- Assist in creating and implementing on-page optimization strategies.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Perform technical SEO audits to identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Analyze website traffic and search engine rankings to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop and execute content marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, techniques, Google Updates and best practices.
Requirements and skills:
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and techniques.
- Understanding & Experience of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Proficiency in using WordPress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.