As a Social Media Intern, you’ll help create and carry out a social media strategy to improve the company’s visibility, connect with customers, and attract more people to the company’s website. You will be in charge of running the company’s social media accounts, making new content (content creation) and finding content to share (content curation), monitoring social media metrics, and working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to keep everything on the same page.
Roles and Responisbilities:
- Bring awareness and build an online reputation for our brand.
- Create & keep the social media content calendar up-to-date.
- Research & look for exciting content ideas.
- Analyzing social media post metrics.
- Measure the success of every social media channel.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports from all social media.
- Stay on top of industry news.
- Collaborate with designers for providing your design ideations.
- Engage in conversations wherever the brand is mentioned or where there is a comment on our brand’s pages.
Requirements and skills:
- Familiarity with social media platforms and experience managing social media accounts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment with new ideas and approaches.
- Experience with social media analytical tools and strong designing skills are plus points.
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.