Roles and Responisbilities:
- Plan, co-ordinate and supervise the execution of internal and client-based marketing projects.
- Developing process timelines for all projects.
- Manage departmental resources according to project requirements.
- Designate tasks and establish project deadlines.
- Setting up task priorities and KRAs for all sub-departments.
- Quality check for all deliverables.
- Overlooking and maintaining brand guidelines in all marketing materials.
- Coach and mentor team members and ensure all day-to-day activities are carried out smoothly.
- Measure team’s productivity and contributions to ROI.
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Minimum 4+ year experience in digital marketing.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.