So, you have started your business, and it is doing pretty okay. But now you feel it is the time to expand it further. You need to find ways to scale the business and get more leads.
This is where a lead generation company comes into focus. At par, this company would find out suitable leads for your business and pass them to you.
It is now your job to reach out to these people and ensure they convert. Since the lead generation market is booming, you have nothing to worry about. There are many players in this market already.
However, it is best to sign up with one of the best B2B Lead Generation Companies. Here we will mention the top companies in this industry and why they steal the top positions.
What Are B2B Lead Generation Companies
Often businesses require leads to break through the market.
“A lead generation company, therefore, collects consumer data, segregates it as per demographics, and sells it to the businesses who want leads.”
The typical lead generation company is going to provide the following services:
- Database management
- Building the contact lists
- CRM integration
- Creates personalized marketing campaigns
- Account management
- Schedules appointments
As per a report by HubSpot, 61% of marketers considered Lead Generation as their biggest challenge. Therefore choosing the best lead generation company becomes all the more critical.
Most such companies either use a subscription method for payment or a per lead payment system. It is best to look for lead generation companies that offer valuable leads with high potential for conversion.
What Do Lead Generation Companies Do
Apart from collecting customer information to sell to a business looking to purchase new leads, lead generation companies offer a lot more. They help a business grow through the functions they have in the customer acquisition and management process.
Here’s what a lead generation company does for your brand:
- Data compilation: Firstly it compiles the business and customer information which it can share with the client. Generally, they use various criteria and sort out the data based on that.
- Lead signup: To gather the leads, these companies get customers to sign up through a contact form on their website. Such companies have extensive reach. They just utilize this reach to get your company in touch with the target audience.
- Campaign creation: By creating precise and targeted campaigns, these companies get you the required leads. Side by side, they create inbound campaigns, which help in generating more opportunities.
- Lead Nurturing: The leads that these companies have are frequently nurtured. Alongside, marketing techniques are used so that the well-qualified leads are easily identifiable.
- CRM integration: Leads generated are integrated into the CRM software. This includes software like Zoho, Salesforce.com, Pipedrive.com, Sugar CRM etc.
- Account management: Any Lead generation company handles all your lead management work. This includes things like appointment setting and filtering of leads.
Things You Should Look for in a B2B Lead Generation Company
Choosing the right lead generation company is not a simple task. Here are some things you must take care of when looking for one.
Any average lead generation company has a complete portfolio of services to offer. Some of these are:
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Email marketing
How Does the Company Source the Leads?
Before proceeding further, ask the company how they source the leads. Are they tapping social media or website form? Have they utilized LinkedIn to reach out to prospective leads? Find answers to these questions and more. That will give you a fair idea of the type of leads you will receive.
Explore more about the experience the company has till now. Most lead generation companies would gladly tell you about their existing and past clients. Contact the client base to enquire if the company is capable of generating the results as promised.
How Do they Qualify the Leads?
Lastly, you will have to find how the lead generation company qualifies the leads. The ideal company should be able to identify your MQLs and SQLs. If they proceed with leads just based on their past experience, they might not be the best candidate.
Top 5 Lead Generation Companies That Are Winning In 2022
Let us have a look at the top five B2B lead generation companies making it big this year.
1. Unbound B2B– Best B2B Lead Generation Companies
If you are looking to boost your demand, this tool is particularly useful. By using AI, the platform finds out the most suitable customers for your brand.
Focusing on the volume and quality of leads, Unbound B2B only works at delivering the qualified leads. The three types of leads that they offer are:
- Marketing qualified leads
- Sales qualified leads
- Bant qualified leads
The ABM (Account based marketing) content syndication feature allows engagement with suitable accounts. That is with ABM at the helm you can target only specific market segments that might be interested in your product.
Keeping an eye on the competition, Unbound B2B lets you plan campaigns accordingly.
As a result, the company offers 20,000 qualified leads per month. Their services target various departments depending on their role and technology.
Pricing: The company adopts a pay-for-performance model for payment. This implies that you only pay per the quality of the leads provided.
- High quality and qualified leads that are bound to convert
- Use of multiple strategies to arrange appointments
- Weekly and daily reporting of analytics data
- Using AI to segregate and provide valuable leads
- Checking the quality of leads before providing
- Broad reach for better sales conversions
- It has an extensive pool of more than 150 million companies and 80 million professionals
- Helps in running targeted email campaigns
- Come with a base price that may be high for some
Cognism is not actually a lead generation company as such. It is a premium sales intelligence platform. Again the company uses AI and generates company and event data for new businesses.
By signing up to the platform, you get access to technographics, firmographics, human-verified emails, and mobile numbers.
The software provides a mobile app and chrome extension, which are both simple to use. They also maintain “do not call” lists to avoid harassing any customer.
The phone contacts are verified, so your team reaches out only to people interested in your product. Though there are still cases of incorrect contact details or dated information that causes inconvenience.
The platform uses advanced filters to get companies to reach out. You can use the data provided and have meaningful conversations with the customers.
Pricing: There are platinum and diamond plans, whose pricing can be discussed with the company after the demo.
- Using AI to generate event data
- Access to firmographics, technographics, etc.
- Receive mobile numbers and email verified by humans
- It comes with a mobile app and chrome extension
- Maintain do not call lists
- Difficult campaign launching process.
- Adding notes for campaign activities is complicated.
- Might face issues with dated contact information of leads.
- Bounced emails.
A fast-growing lead generation company Cience is perfect for start-ups. You can get access to firmographics, technographics, and demographic data.
Interact with the buyers and even monitor the leads through the platform.
Cience uses a sophisticated approach when it comes to lead generation. With their software and outbound services, companies easily expand their business.
An AI technology base and the use of proprietary tools provide well-qualified leads. Plus, the multi-channel outbound campaigns set the pace for future success. But the inbound campaigns still show a lot of scope for improvement.
At Cience, the team uses tools to get highly effective, accurate messages delivered. Working on the below-mentioned five platforms, the brand’s reach gets multiplied.
- Email- Value-driven and prospect focused emails
- LinkedIn- Outreach campaign to garner more prospects
- Web- An enriched web page is the best lead generation tool ever
- Cold calls- Conducted meticulously to yield better response
- Pre Targeting ads- Creating awareness and recognition for the brand
Pricing: Annual subscription
- Use of proprietary tools to get qualified leads
- Multi-channel outbound campaigns
- Monitor your leads
- Get firmographics, technographics, and demographic data
- Works on five platforms targeting
- Validated information provided
- Lack of knowledge of the US market
- Does not offer consultation or integration services.
- Might face some problems bringing new members on board.
- Lacks flexibility of working with existing CRM or messaging platforms of the company in some cases.
Lead Generation showcases its purpose through its name. The company provides its users with a dedicated team to handle the lead generation process.
You can call it a customer-oriented lead generation company.
Once the lead generation process is in place, the company continues supporting your optimization.
The leads the company generates are in real-time. Most data provided is compatible for use with CRM software.
Initially, the company asks for some important information. This includes details like:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Company details
- Target customers
The leads get delivered in real-time. Customers can expect delivery of leads in different formats. Some of these are:
- Email- You can request to one or more addresses
- Text messages-Received for more than one customer
- Direct CRM integration-You can get the leads directly transferred to popular CRM platforms
The company also offers a lead replacement policy. In case the lead received is below standard, the customer is provided a qualified lead to make up.
Pricing: The details of pricing are dependent on your requirement. The company issues a fresh quote after checking all the details at your end.
- Provides a dedicated management team to generate leads
- Supports the customer even after the leads are received
- Pricing based on the type of requirement
- Uses a multi-channel approach to yield qualified leads
- Features are challenging to use
- The quantity of leads may compromise the quality.
- Small businesses end up wasting valuable time and resources in the lead replacement process.
5. Callbox– Niche Based B2B Lead Generation Company
This company is more into providing leads for niche-specific companies. They provide leads to B2B companies. Side by side, they also focus on specific niches like:
- IT and Software
In the initial period, the company will provide details of multiple companies. Then it will identify the main stakeholders in the company and provide you the compiled data.
This tactic increases the probability of your convincing the lead to convert. Callbox uses various forms of communication to contact the leads.
As the first step, they call the leads and set up appointments. Eventually, when you speak with the lead, they have interacted with Callbox multiple times.
Your job is limited to a final interaction which causes the deal closure. This top lead generation company offers other services as well. This includes:
- Event marketing
- Database management
- Account-based marketing
Pricing: To receive the pricing; you need to speak to a marketing consultant. He will go through your requirements and suggest a proper quote based on that.
- Niche based lead generation
- Completes the lead conversion process even before providing the results
- Flexible pricing as per the need
- Multiple communication modes used
- Appointment setting up feature
- Provides other services as well
- Very expensive for small and medium sized businesses.
- More no show cases on setup appointments.
- Fails to provide local one to one touch
- Unrealistic quotes. There are other companies doing the same for less.
When establishing a new business getting well-qualified leads holds prime importance. The success of lead generation campaigns is the first step toward business growth.
Fortunately, B2B Lead generation companies help give you the required assistance. Most of these companies have their systems well established.
They use practiced strategies to generate leads that give your business holistic exposure.
At Unbound B2B, lead generation is taken rather seriously. The company is acing the markets with its chalked-out lead creation tactics.
When in a dilemma about using lead generation, a suitable B2B lead generation company proves helpful. With its dedicated and customer-friendly approach UnboundB2B provides the required breakthrough.