- Ensure that your post aligns with the overall theme and topics covered on our website.
- Topics- B2B Lead Generation, Demand Generation, B2B Advertising, Account-Based Marketing, Intent Data, Content Syndication
- Familiarize yourself with our existing content to get a sense of the tone, style, and subjects that resonate with our audience.
- Focus on providing valuable and informative content that is relevant to our readers’ interests. This can include tips, insights, industry trends, tutorials/case studies, or practical advice.
- The content should adhere to Google’s E-E-A-T (Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) guidelines.
- Submit only original content that has not been published elsewhere, including your own blog or other websites. We value unique perspectives and fresh ideas.
- If your post contains references, images, or quotes, properly cite and credit the sources to avoid plagiarism.
- Additionally, incorporating relevant and high-quality images or visuals can greatly enhance the visual appeal of your post. However, it is essential to obtain the necessary rights or permissions to use the images and provide appropriate attributions.
Writing Style and Structure:
- Write in a clear, concise, and engaging manner. Use a friendly and approachable tone that resonates with our readers by including bullet points, numbered lists, or bold text to highlight key points.
- Break up the content into logical sections with subheadings to improve readability. And always start with an introduction and end it with a suitable conclusion.
- Aim for a word count of approximately 1000 words or more for your post with a proper H2, H3, and H4 headings.
- Keep paragraphs concise, limiting them to three sentences or fewer to enhance clarity and readability.
- Proofread your post to ensure it is free of spelling and grammatical errors. Use proper punctuation and sentence structure or you can also use different tools like Google Docs, Grammarly, etc. before submitting the document.
- Optimize your post for search engines by incorporating relevant keywords naturally throughout the content.
- Include a compelling meta title and description that accurately represent the article’s content.
- Also, mention the focus keyword and related keywords that you want to target.
Author Bio and Backlinks:
- Provide a brief author bio (around 100 words) at the end of the post. Include relevant information about yourself and a link to your website or social media profiles, if desired.
- You may include only one relevant and non-promotional backlink within the body of the article, but please avoid excessive self-promotion.
- If your post is published on UnboundB2B, we encourage you to share it with your network and link back to it.
- In accordance with our content policies, you are not permitted to repost the item on any other website, including your own website or blogging sites like Medium, LinkedIn, etc. This also implies that we are unable to accept guest posts that have already appeared on other platforms or websites.
- We reserve the right to make edits for clarity, grammar, and formatting. We may also choose not to publish a guest post if it does not meet our quality standards or align with our website’s brand guidelines.
- Our website does not accept any form of payment from writers. We provide a platform for contributors to share their expertise with our community.
Are you excited to share your insights and expertise with our audience? If so, we would love to hear your blog post ideas! Please click here to submit your post.
Once your post is published on our site, then you’ll get notified via email with the published link. However, due to the volume of submissions, we may not be able to provide feedback to individuals that are not selected.
We look forward to receiving your submission and appreciate your contribution to our website!
Read through our top examples
Introduction B2B Marketing Stats will help you definitely because a lot of things are changing in th...
Introduction It wasn’t long ago that companies found — the key to a delightful customer experien...
Introduction Let’s face it, the B2B SaaS marketplace differs from 10 or 5 years ago. It is now a ...