UnboundB2B is looking for Advisor for its Appointment Setting/Appointment Generation Operations with 1-2 years of experience in B2B, Sales, Appointment Setting and LeadGen Domain. As Advisor the candidate would be responsible for setting appointment and work closely with the Campaign Manager to achieve C-SAT.
Roles and Responisbilities:
- Make Sales Pitch Calls to prospective customers with aim of Appointment Setting and generating new business opportunities.
- Connect with at least LinkedIn Prospects.
- Identify, qualify and generate leads in defined territory (international market).
- Creating, maintaining a list/database of prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal and client facing teams.
- Phone and email interactions with customers in order to build relationships, provides customer service, and finds, develops & ultimately closes opportunities in order to grow sales within the territory.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company business strategy.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of Work Experience as Business Development Executive or similar profile in Sales in B2B/LeadGen /IT Sales Industry.
- Minimum qualification should Graduation.
- Post-Graduate/MBA will be preferred.
- Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing will be preferred.
Preferred and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Should be updated about latest technologies and IT Industry.
- Willing to work in night shifts.
- Graduate in any discipline, preferably in Engineering, Computer Application, Business Administration or Marketing.
- Enthusiastic to be part of a growing company, want to make career in IT sales·
- Should have experience in B2B International Market for Accounts handling.
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.