Roles and Responisbilities:
- Identify, qualify and generate leads in defined territory (international market).
- Make outbound calls to generate leads and set up qualified meetings with clients.
- Creating, maintaining a list/database of prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal and client facing teams.
- Accurate reporting on leads, forecasting, and KPI.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Maintaining and updating CRM with last known status of leads, appointments.
- Respond to RFI requests and timely follow up with contacts.
You are suitable for this role, if:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Should be internet savvy, and love reading and learning about technology and IT Industry.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- College graduate in any discipline, preferably in Engineering, Computer Application, Business Administration or Marketing.
- Enthusiastic to be part of a growing company, want to make career in IT sales.
- Have at least 6 months of B2B outbound calling experience in International Market .
Lastest blog posts
Tool and strategies modern teams need to help their companies grow.