Converting Visitors to Buyers With the Art of User Intent Mapping
This eBook includes any and everything you need to know about the art of user intent mapping. It contains different types of data, intent keywords, and much more.
Short summary about the book
User intent mapping is the core concept behind personalizing your marketing activities and getting faster, better results. Basically, user intent dictates what your user wanted to understand or gain from certain actions or queries. Having user intent data can help you uncover deeper insights that help you align your brand and product directly with your customers.
In this eBook, we have included any and everything you need to know about the art of user intent mapping. This guide will help you understand:
- intent keywords to identify different types of intent keywords, and how the length & ambiguity affect user intent. Also, learn how to use them
- what third-party intent data is and what it can do to narrow down your buyer’s intent. In addition, find out how to use buyer profiles to your advantage
- how and where your customers engage with your brand to help you identify their intent and use it to shape your promotional activities
- the best form of leads using intent data gathered from users’ interest in sharing their information. And, learn the craft of making forms & CTAs compelling for your potential buyers
- the art of customer retention by understanding user intent with post-purchase content engagement and usage activity
We have also included a bonus section at the end! Download the eBook and find out what it’s all about.